Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Blog # 7 what stands out

1) What stands out to me in my learning is that I am getting better in my writing and find other ways to communicate with others besides texting and calling like writing letters, blogging, and I have now 5 different email accounts.

2) Something that is working well for me in the class is working with my peers because I have never done that before. At my old school I would work alone or with the teacher if I got the chance.

 3) I can build more on my success in the classroom is by getting more involved with project that I know how to do. Also I can research new was to contact others by the computers beside email, facesbook and etc.

4) Some specific concrete and manageable actions that I can take are being on time to class and being prepared with everything that is necessary like; homework, classwork, and etc.

5) My goals in this class are coming everyday with the right work and the right attitude to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment