Wednesday, September 1, 2010

American Icons

1. answer: My Uncle is an icon to me because when I get older I want to be just like him.
2. answer: His Father was important to him because he tote him everything he knows. So that he can show it to me so I can go forth and teach it to the next generation.
3. answer: He would not just tell people what to do if they did not understand it he would show then the right way to do it. it makes everyone look good and shows the other contractor how well he is because most contractors just tell people what to do but this contractor my uncle shows everyone who needs the help instead of the other way because his crew now is so strong they don't need him to show them because they respect him but he like to help out still.
4 answer: He be came important to because he showed me the difficulty in being a leader like so i can show his kids and mine if i have any.
5 answer: He inspired a lot of people like other contractors and me and a lot of other people that he hangs out with. He also inspired his crew to respect him.
6. how does these relate to me. Because when i get older I want to be a concrete work or something like that and put those skills that I learn so that i get my works and others to respect me the same way as he did. in fact before he was the top dog for his crew he was at the bottom of the group. So what reminds me everyday even though you are the bosses son or daughter that you cant be always on top you have to gain there trust and put a lot of effort out everyday. He did that and right now he works 16 hours a day or more and then times that by the week and you get a lot of hours and respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment