Tuesday, September 7, 2010

American Icons and Resouces

The concrete industry is where a lot of my man part of the family started at. my grandfather work for a transit mixed concrete, sand and crushed rock company called Nelson & Sloan, in Chula Vista. Then my grandfather made Coffman Specialties which was small at first then. Next my uncle got into it and at first he was at the bottom of the totem pole but he worked his way to the top and there it is today. Coffman Specialties is now four companies in one. Which consisted of concrete, asphalt, electric, and lastly trucking. Now that i have been working a little bite with my grandparent. I work for the trucking company fix the trucking and just helping out which is cool because the trucking company is my first letter of my first name and my cousins first letter of his first name. So the name of the company is DT trucking. Coffmanspecialties.com. Working working for the company is fun and helpful people help you to have more skills which is nice because when you get to that field you ether fail or you learn as you go which can help you in the future of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment