Thursday, September 2, 2010

blog # 1

1. answer: my hopes are that I pass my first semester so I can go on to the second semester and do sports after school. Be able to fit in well at this school which looks like i am so far. I wish that I do better then my old school and be able excel from it. Goals one goal that I have to be able to fit in with other like I did in my old school, second goal is to get throw the first semester so the second semester i can do after school sports.
2. Like I said before at my old school I never able to push my self further then what I was at because they didn't have anything farther then what I was on. I want to push myself passed what I was doing so I can get better and improve. I am not a writer in some spots but in others I excel in then like poetry and short stories like that. And in history I want to learn more and like to do project because it is one of the strengths and improve on my weaknesses so I do not have any. Because like phrase goes you are only strong as your weakest link.
3.answer: Play sports and hang out with friend at sports. You can have fun and if u lose it does not matter because you are just having fun.if you can have fun and win it's even better

No comments:

Post a Comment