Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blog # 5

1) It was getting to know my icons back ground so that I can tell other people about his life and how it was effected and how he turn out to be the best of the concrete worker that any has every seen. why? When I took a journey to his end of the project and I could see that he works so hard to get this far and showed so many people how life can up date everyday of your life.

2) My though about this was hard because I learn so many and tried to use so many but I came up  with just a few that help out more then the others. They were the shot gun rule, the loopt, and swooper vs the basher.

3)  The most challenging for me was writing it down on the blog and revising it because I want to keep talking about him and how he helped me.

4) The most challenging for me was the shot gun rule because it didnt always work for this paticular topic.

5) He is an icon to me because he is showing me the difficulties there are in being a leader like him. I want to show his kids and mine all that he has taught me. He inspired me and a lot of other people to aim for success and grow in life. He also inspired himself to respect others and trust others at difficult times. When I get older I want to be a concrete worker or something in that field and put those skills that he taught me to good use. I want people to respect me like he does and to not look at the negative things but look at the positive things in life. That reminds me everyday that even though you are the bosses son or daughter, that you cant always be on top, you have to work hard and earn their trust, respect and put forth effort at your job. He works 16 hours a day and five day a week. My Uncle Kevin is an icon to me because he leads by example and is someone to look up to. He is  a great part of my life and I continue to make memories with him everyday. 

1. How do you think that I can change this closing if need?
2. Do you think my readers like this?why?
3. How do you think this relates to me and my icon?

No comments:

Post a Comment