Friday, January 7, 2011

Internship

1. What are you excited about, nervous about and wondering about?

Well I was excited to start internship with caterpillar because its a lot of fun and I get a lot out of it. I was nervous a little because I didn't know a lot of people. I am wondering if i will be helping them in the world of concrete which it the 17 - 21 of January.

2. Describe the project you'll do at internship, including the skills and technology you need to do it and what you hope your project looks like as a final product.

The project that i am going to be presenting will be a lot fun to do. I am going to build a mini bill board and advertising for the company and then I am going to make a power point to show what I did each day and describe it in a lot of info.  

No comments:

Post a Comment