Monday, January 31, 2011

What are the big ideas that you are taking from internship into the next steps in your life?

I had renewed my skills like wood working and machinery operations because of the engineering class that I am taking this semester. I had a lot of enjoyment working with a lot of people but a lot of people do not get to have the ability and enjoyment of working with these kinds of people. I grow a bigger relationship with my mentor even more now them I did before because he is like my go to person to buy equipment. A lot of people I see that were my age never had that kind of privilege that I was able to have like going to Hawaii and Spain and a lot of other place but that was because my grandparent want me to represent their company at a young age level I woulds site and get free thing and when I look back to it I didn't care so much for it because i was happy ether way and now to this very day I still work and an represent my grandparent.

What are your plans for the coming semester?

Every semester I have some goals that I would like to meet even though the classes are challenging for my capability as a person with a disability. I  myself push for success everyday just for the fun of it. I am not getting a lot of special treatment that I was getting at my old school which is best for me. I am going to be doing my best to get A's and B's only this year. This semester I am going to be taking these class;

  • humanities
  • algebra
  • x block
  • engineering 
  • advisory
This year is new for me because I have been out of the country but not with out my parent and my old school never took use out of the country so this semester is going to be something I am going to be remembering always. This one world week I am going to be going to Thailand it is going to be a blast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment