Sunday, January 30, 2011

How might you continue your internship experiences beyond the scope of the HTHMA internship? What ideas, skills, connections and so on will you bring back to the rest of your life? Will you continue working with your internship beyond January of 2011?

I work for my grandparents so it is the  same way. As working for my internship. I am going to be helping my grandparents team with there safety stuff and there organizational skills. And I always work with my internship when I work for my grandparents, because they buy a lot of equipment from them and they also get there things maintained from them.

Describe your POL preparation process. What presentation tools are you planning to use? Are you relying on notes, a memorized talk, something else? How are you preparing for questions you might be asked? What are you planning to wear?


I used a projector and posters to show my audience what I have experienced for the last 4 weeks. I had a lot of cool question that they have asked me and I had to 10th graders there they took great notes. I knew every question that they were going to ask me a had of time. I know how to dress for presentation because i have done so many already and they though i looked good and appropriate for the work area i was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment