Friday, January 14, 2011

Internship week 2

What is the biggest challenge face at your internship?

 my biggest challenge that I faced coming into internship was working again with big machines. I love to work with them because it is going to be my job in the future. Also these pictures show that I love working with them but they also show what kind of big machines I like the most. This is a excavator. The challenge on this excavator was to put a new bucket on to it with out scratching the paint and I had to do it blind folded. In the end it was easy listen to the machine and the voices and you can do.


How do you see yourself growing or changing over the course of your internship?

Well everyday there is always something new and challenging for me but what I did to get though those challenging spots were three things that I said to my self everyday there. those three things that I said were one this is my life going into the future and the second was you can do what ever you put your mind to if you just try and lastly I just keep a great attitude and put it all on the line everyday I am work out somewhere new. But also I kept it mind is what Darren and Randy said was Hey this is something that not a lot of kids get to do and that you are representing a company and high tech high schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment