Thursday, January 20, 2011

Internship week 3

Who benefits from the qork that you do at internship? How and/or why?

The business benefits from this.The reason why is that they get free labor. Also I and HTHMA benefits from this too. the reason also that I benefit from this is that i will have a great project and a great internship there. The reason how HTHMA benefits from this is that next time someone that wants to do tractors of construction internships then they could hook them up with Hawthorne machinery's.

 What are you thankful for in your internship experience? 


Well I am thankful for my a lot of things. like for  my grandparents for helping get this internship and for hthma for letting me go to this and having a great experience in learn something new. I also thankful for all the coworkers for helping me stay busy in there slow season. I also am thankful for the customers being so intragied with and intern looking professional and working so hard and so very organized.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment