Wednesday, April 20, 2011

life the book old

Life the Book

1. What are you most proud of in your Life: The Book writing? Try to describe this is detail!
Well I though I did better this time than I did last time. Well I put a lot of though into it because it was going to be a life story about someone I know and I knew I had to do my best.
2. What are some changes or new ideas that you have developed in your writing through the course of this semester?
Well writing out side and writing with friends are fun and we bounce off each other and it is sometime quieter when i am outside by myself.

3. If you had a little more time to work on your writing for LifE: The Book, what would you do differently? What would you change about your writing?

Well I think I would not change much but I would have a lot big essay than I have now.
4. How has the additional element of publication in a book affected the way you approach writing?
This make me work harder to get it done and a lot of people can see it and I am going to bring a copy to my old school so they can see what i am doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment