Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pitches for blog #5

Pitch #1

Hawthorne Times

The reason why I want to write about my Hawthorne internship is because it was a fun experience for me. It was also great to see my old friends there and to talk to them about upcoming events.Learning about Hawthorne Machinery will educate people about what goes on behind the scenes of this franchise. I am going to be talking about how Hawthorne Machinery has changed since the last time I was there because of the economy.

Pitch #2

During the summer I work for my grandparents' construction company.  I enjoy working there because they have great customer service and customers that come in and sell and buy construction equipment from the company. There are 5 different divisions of  the construction company. Also, as the economy changes the demand for jobs slows down and people get layed off.  I have noticed these changes over the years that I've worked there.


Pitch #3

Tee Times

My mentor likes to play golf and I do too. During the internship we talked about golf a lot. Golf is a sport where practice is key to learning and winning games. High Tech High (HTH) has a golf team and is looking for students to join, learn and be apart of the community. Golf is important to me because it doesn't just relax me, it also is a fun way of getting together with friends, practicing and socializing. It is important for businesses to get to know there customers just like Hawtrhorne they take people to golf because they like them and they want to build a strong relationship with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment