Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog # 16

This quote impacts my article for life the book because if my character had health care then she would not have had fund raising opportunity, but that would be good and she would be happy ether way.

By Sen. Berrie Sanders "I think the answer to the first question is pretty clear, and one of the reasons that Barack Obama was elected president. Most Americans do believe that all of us should have health care coverage, and that nobody should be left out of the system. The real debate is how we accomplish that goal in an affordable and sustainable way. In that regard, I think the evidence is overwhelming that we must end the private insurance company domination of health care in our country and move toward a publicly-funded, single-payer Medicare for All approach."

His quote impacts my article because when my cousin went into the hospital she had a lot of visitor from me, her soccer team/ fund raising team, and a lot of other family members.

By Bryan Young "Is this bad enough to need an emergency room visit?"

this doesn't really impact my article because he is not showing quotation points on his view. I can say that what he should of done was gone down to a hospital and ask the doctor to take a survey and see how many people are pay with out health care coverage and how many are because my character had to fund raise to get her money to pay for her treatment. that is what good friends do for each other and team mates and etc. 

By Hornberger "At its core, the solution to America’s health care crisis lies in the abandonment of the notion that health care is a right." 

This impacts my article because it is saying if I had food one day and the next day I needed to go to the doctor will i be able to afford my health bill with out medicare.

By Helen Redmond "The health care crisis impacts every aspect of our lives down to the most seemingly insignificant personal decisions we make. This national bully terrorizes and forces us to live in fear."

These quotes express how they are changing health care for all ages and that includes adolescence which would have been nice for my character to have health care coverage.

By Reid “demands for the first time in American history that good health will not depend on great wealth.”   “acknowledges, finally, that health care is a fundamental right—a human right—and not just a privilege for the most fortunate.”

This impact my article because it is showing how sometimes health is affordable but sometimes they aren't like my character but ether way we can save her life would make no difference really the only difference would be that she would not have had to pay but medicare would pay for here. 

By Barack Obama “affordable health care” “decent standard of living”

No comments:

Post a Comment