Sunday, October 24, 2010

blog # 15

4. Describe the types of health care problems Americans face, and the government's role in seeking solutions.
there are a lot of different health issue these days. here are the top 10 from http://www.livestrong.com/article/36536-top-health-problems-america/ .

Question 4 relates to my topic because cancer is in the top 10 health care problems in America.

1. Using a specific example, describe what makes a compelling character in narrative nonfiction or literary journalism. 
Well in the covenant study guide shows that the compelling character is the main character or the one who is telling the story.

2. Using a specific example, describe what makes an interesting plot in narrative nonfiction or literary journalism.

An interesting lot has to have a good character, a setting to go with the story and a problem that the character has to over come and a solution to the problem. from the Darwin surprise in my view and what i see in my view.

3. What specific steps do authors take to write non-jargon-based scientific writing?
In open channel the scientific quotes, I think shows the non- jargon- based writing because it gives out a lot of background information to the reader. So they can go back and understand the writer prospective.

4. What specific steps do authors take to encourage their readers to connect with their stories?
Well they make  them so they are ether interested in the story so much that they want more like concerts not pancakes and they add in things that will help the reader understand there prospective and they might want to learn more about certain discovery's that are happening around the world. this is what I get at from the covenant when I look at the article and what my friends have wrote about it. 
All these question that Randy gave use can help me make my report better in a lot of ways and all this is paying off I think now. I think that all of us are going to make great reports so we can share with the world and share are opinion on a topic that we now a lot about also showing the problem that some of are families are going throw right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment